The Endoscopy Center of United Family Guangzhou Clinic is a specialized outpatient medical setting designed specifically for the comfort, convenience and expert care of patients who need non-emergency endoscopic procedures to evaluate the digestive system. Colonoscopy and Upper GI Endoscopy are safe and not painful.
An endoscopic evaluation is usually recommended for one or more of the following reasons：
- Screening for colon cancer at or over age 50
- Screening for esophageal or stomach cancer
- Investigation of inexplicable abdominal pain
- Acid reflux and related conditions
- Nausea and vomiting that has lasted a long time
- Black bowel movements or vomiting up blood
- Trouble swallowing or feeling like food gets stuck in your throat
- Abnormal results from other tests of your digestive system
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (020) 8710 6000.