MD, MS, PhD
Dr. Chen graduated and gained his medical degree from Tongji Medical University in 1988. Later he obtained PhD degree from Peking Union Medical College in 1999. He had worked in Anschutz Medical Campus of University of Colorado for more than ten years and got certified by ECFMG. He used to work as chair or chief physician of Dermatology in several teaching hospital affiliated to famous medical schools in China.
Dr. Chen devoted his passion and knowledge to the personalized care of dermatologic patients based on their own options. He had almost 30 years clinical expertise, including medical dermatology and STDs. As a clinician, he was interested in:
- Dermatoses during pregnancy
- Management of facial skin disorders: acne vulgaris, rosacea, steroid dermatitis, sensitive skin, hyperpigmentary disorders, photosensitive diseases, etc.
- Intervention of immune mediated diseases, such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, systemic lupus erytematosus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma, cutaneous vasculitis, autoimmune blistering diseases, etc.
- Photodynamic therapy: genital warts, actinic keratosis, Bowenoid paulosis, plantar warts, flat warts, Paget’s disease, basal cell carcinoma, erythroplasia of Querat, photoaged skin, etc.
- Chemical peeling, cosmetic laser therapy, noninvasive body contouring and skin tightening.