Guangzhou United Family Hospital dental clinic offers high quality and personalized services to you and your family. The international team of experienced professionals can deliver a wide range of dental treatments such as comprehensive dental examinations, cosmetic rehabilitation, orthodontic therapies and oral surgery.
We also provide pediatric dental services for children aged 0 to 12 years old that include tailored treatments, behavioral management, oral sedation and plenty of play areas. Children are at the heart of our care and we always aim to offer a comfortable and joyful environment to help them feel at ease when visiting the dentist.
The majority of our dentists are internationally trained and qualified. For patients who are in discomfort or pain we will treat you with priority and do our best to see you on the same day.
Follow our online customer service for more information! We provide services including appointment and consultation from 9 am to 7 pm.
George Hong Tat KANG
United Family Healthcare National Director of Dental Services, Chair of Dentistry, Dental Physician
Director of Dental Education, Dentist
Dental Hygienist Consultant
Our Dental Clinic provides comprehensive dental services, including:
- Full mouth examination
- Teeth cleaning
- Periodontal treatment
- Oral surgery
- Root canal therapy
- Crowns and bridges
- Oral rehabilitation
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic treatment
- Space maintainers
- Dental cosmetics
- Teeth whitening
- White fillings
- Fissure sealants
- Fluoride treatment
- Mouth guards
Superior Dental Healthcare Experience
How does your medical provider compare in Dental care?
- Comprehensive dental healthcare and prevention of oral diseases
- Personalized dental healthcare with accurate diagnosis and detailed treatment planning
- Extra comfort during dental treatments by using Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide) for both adults and children
- Treatments under general anesthesia for pediatric patients done in our hospital Operating Room by an experienced team of pediatric dentist, anesthesiologist and dental nurses
- Dental laser treatment for gum disease and fillings for without drilling and injections
- Infection-control and sterilization practices in compliance with the high standards set by the Joint Commission International
- A team of experienced general dentists, dental hygienist and dental specialists including orthodontist, pediatric dentist, periodontologist (gum specialist), implantologist and maxillofacial surgeon