The Department of Mental Health at Guangzhou United Family Hospital is dedicated to providing you with the necessary tools to improve the quality of your life. Our highly trained, licensed professionals have a broad range of specialties.
We provide consultation, assessment, and treatment to individuals, adults, children, couples, and families. Treatment is available for mood disorders, relationship and parenting issues, loss and bereavement concerns, and educational and developmental needs.
In addition, we work in the corporate world to help employees maximize their professional and individual development. We offer individual coaching to improve managerial skills. We also consult with companies to develop and maintain Employee Assistance Programs.
Mental Health Services for Children and Adolescents
- Assessment and Treatment Neurodevelopmental problems：Autism Spectrum, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity and Learning Disorders, etc
- Help to deal with emotional illness：Depression, Bipolar, Anxiety, Dissociative disorders and many more, including behavioral problems
- Relief From Other Mental Illness：Sleep problems, Food and eating difficulty, Obsessive Compulsive disorder, and Addictions, etc
- Support and Consultations：Support for parents and Consultations for teachers and schools
Mental Health Services for Adults
- Psychological help to relieve distress, separation and other changes and relieve physical symptoms caused by stress
- Assessment and treatment for mental health problems and disorders, including Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive, Bipolar Disorder, trauma and stress related, sleep problems, and behavioral and substance addictions
- Support and guidance for decision making, difficult dilemmas, existential questions, loss, change, sexuality, coping with illness and general life stress or confusion
- Help solve issues related to family and other relationships with special help for parent-child difficulties